25th-28th June 2019
- Expressivity and power in the Middle ages
- Interpreting Data, Constructing Performance: Source Study and the Recreation of Medieval Music Practices
25th-28th June 2018
- Emotions in the Middle Ages. A historiographical appraisal
- Cohesion of multiethnic societies, c. 6th-16th
- Art and liturgy in Catalonia during the Middle Ages
26th-28th June 2013
- "The ideology of authority in medieval history"
- "Authority and writing in the Middle Ages"
- "Auctoritas. Images and artistic promotion in later Middle Ages"
28th June - 1st July 2012
- "Ideology and society in the Middle Ages"
- "The birth of medieval linguistic conciousness"
- "Constructing imagined identities: medieval literature and ideology"
- "Catalonia and Portugal: the Iberian Peninsula from the periphery"
- "Sacred spaces in the Middle Ages: an archaeological perspective"
- "The medieval cathedral: liturgical space, art, ceremony and music"
28th June - 1st July 2011
- "Memory and Middle Ages"
- "Crises in the Middle Ages: war and famine"
- "The medieval city and archaeology"
- "Sacred voices in Jews' texts"
- "Cartography of the soul: identity, memory and writing"
- "Late gothic painting in the Crown of Aragon and the Hispanic Kingdom"